Video comparison Python project
Python project developed to detect if videos are the same or different.
The algorithm we implemented can be described as follows:
- Preprocessing (all information about the videos is extracted, aspect ratio, resolution and fps are taken into account for detailing further analysis);
- Video frame generators are created based on derived parameters;
- To each pair of frames the background subtraction is applied sequentially (clahe for further stabilization effect + bg sub);
- The result of bg sub is followed with some morphological operations to eliminate small noise and improve strong regions of difference;
- Then we search for rectangular regions of difference on resulting mask and apply SSIM check (and, if SSIM indicates difference indeed - additional SIFT check) to each region;
- Once a number of different pairs reach the preset threshold of all frames or a big portion of consequent frames is different (running window approach), videos are labeled as different. If the threshold is not reached until the end, videos are considered equal.
Model for restoring blurred and pixelated faces in a photo.
Workout helper app
Mobile app for the estimation of proper body positions during the workout.
Influencers search API
The API we've developed can help a company to find a best matching influencer. Want to promote your new music album in Instagram stories? Just send this to the API and get a list of accounts which will increase your revenue.